Login | Create Bidder Account

Time Left To Prebid On This Lot :  

0

day(s)

0

hours

0

minutes

0

seconds

#8 - Additional Photos

Current Bid:
$
3.50
Total Bids:
1
High Bidder:
#
5507
Next Bid:
$
103.50
 
PREVIOUS LOT
 

In State Premium

If you live in the state of IL and you pay using cash: 0.00%
If you live in the state of IL and you pay using check: 0.00%
If you live in the state of IL and you pay using credit: 0.00%

Sales Tax:

0.00%

Out Of State Premium

If you live outside the state of IL and you pay using cash: 0.00%
If you live outside the state of IL and you pay using check: 0.00%
If you live outside the state of IL and you pay using credit: 0.00%

Real Estate Sold “as is”, no warranties expressed or implied. Real Estate Taxes will be prorated up to time of closing. You must have all financial arrangements and inspections made PRIOR to bidding. Owner reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids. 10% of the sales price is due at the close of the auction. The balance is due 30 days from the sale date. Jess Spradlin Auctioneer.....Spradlin Auction & Real Estate 905 E. Morton, Jacksonville, Illinois 217-602-0111 Managing Broker

Buyer will enter into a contract after the auction requiring 10% Down Payment of the total purchase price. The remaining 90% balance will be due at a closing withing 30 days of auction date.